Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Photography wasn't always in my deck of cards. People would always ask me what I wanted to do and I always had a different answer, jumping from one thing to the next was how I was playing the game of life. One day I decided I had always wanted a camera and I went out and got one, from that day forward I always had the same answer "photographer" I had found my creative outlet. For me it is a constant push to one up myself. The one word I strive to have describe my images is "epic" it's the same word I want to think of when I'm at the end of my road looking back at my life.
Alleh Lindquist Photography LLC. is based out of Portland OR in the great North West but you can bet I am up for shooting your project anywhere in the world just give me a ring and lets get started.
 
 
contact

Phone: 503.329.2315
Fax: 503.719.8214

Email: info@allehphotography.com

Studio address
1121 N Loring St #113
Portland OR 97227

Gone Bouldering
Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Had time to get out and do some bouldering with some buddies on Saturday and I decided to bring the camera and shoot some photos. Busy week this week with multiple jobs and trying to help get ready for the Lyrik Dance Performance on Sunday night then it's off to Miami for a week long job on Monday at 12:30AM (Yes that's AM, I have to leave 2 hours after the Lyrik show gets over)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home